Eagle Ford Basin
The Eagle Ford Basin is one of the nation’s most promising regions for large scale oil and gas production.
Owner’s and Operators in this area are working tirelessly to manage costs and increase their speed to market to take advantage of the new opportunities present in South Texas.
These companies are finding that by partnering with specialized service providers for on their Up- and Mid-stream projects, they can apply new technologies faster, see production sooner, and realize the revenue they are after from their regional investments.
Halker Consulting provides Oil and Gas engineering, project and construction management solutions across the full spectrum of Eagle Ford Basin production:
- Exploration and Production/Processing support at the well head
- Field development to include multiwell infrastructure, well spacing and type curve analysis
- Processing/separation, storage, conveyance
- Pipeline capacity and turnaround
- Mid-stream technologies such as compression, gathering and transmission
- Final processing for delivery to market
Our firm partners with our clients to deliver projects with proven, safe and well-managed engineering services and solutions. Halker Consulting also leverages success from other national basins to accelerate the use of new technologies and decrease learning curves for our clients.
To meet specific the needs of Eagle Ford Basin owners and operators, Halker provides specialized engineering and design of:
- Multi-well wellhead facilities
- Inspection, thermal imaging and other field services
- Pipeline systems and tank batteries
- Drafting of existing systems
- Whole-field optimization and expansion
- GIS ServicesAdditional innovative services from Halker Consulting include compression technologies, optimized gathering systems, and water injection facilities – all leveraging the latest system modeling technologies.