Halker Consulting has an opening for a Junior Piping Designer to become part of our outstanding team supporting the O&G industry. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this person will provide design of CAD based mechanical and piping drawings for O&G projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare general arrangement, mechanical and piping design drawings and sketches utilizing 3D modeling software
- Assist Engineers with equipment layout, mechanical and piping design
- Provide drafting support for piping and P&ID reviews
- Create piping isometrics and fabrication drawings from coordination drawings
- Assist with plans and schedules and prepare/maintain design procedures, standards to provide quality design documents
- Use mathematical modeling to evaluate new developments and innovations and determine their cost effectiveness
- Modify designs and perform retesting
- 3-5 years of previous design experience required
- Extensive experience with client interfacing
- Proficient with CADWORX
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other position with Halker Consulting, please email your resume to email@example.com
Halker Consulting, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any status protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. Halker Consulting, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, at-will employment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.